Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist



The tent services have been amazing. Last Monday night there was a mighty move of God. We didnt leave the tent until 11:00 pm. People acting like it was the day of Pentecost. I Preached on How 2008 is going to be a year of the Harvest.

People were blessed, marching around the tent, Praise God for His wonderful move.

The tent has been having 35-40 people a night. There has been rain and it looks like rain now. It reminds of the tent revival in Tahlequah, OK last year. We were there 21 days and it rained every day but two.

The triplets are having a blast. Colton came up for prayer last night it is so wonderful to see a three year old get caught up in what God is doing. He is going to be a mighty apostle one day.

Faith, Colton, and Rebekah

Rebekah is spending the week with maw-ma. That is Rhonda's mom. I am going to ministering Thursday and Friday night. Thursday I will be handing out green prosperity clothes and Friday we will be having a salt service.

I am also going to have a prophetic seminar Saturday at 11:00am. The Holy Spirit spoke to me and told me that the prophetic is, "The ability to open up heaven on earth through an action or a word." I am expecting a wonderful time

Revivalist TJ Tipton


No comments: