Sunday, April 20, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist
Unfortunately for me writing these blogs takes more time than what I thought. I know it has been two days since the last blog but I have been swamped. We started the Holy Ghost Tent Revival Friday with a pretty good crowd.
The weather was cool but the fire of the Holy Ghost warmed things up. I preached that we are living under the privelage that God has for us. Many people were touched and lives were changed.
I am going to start getting pictures so you can see the results and what the meetings are like. I am doing this revival with Prophetess Brenda Jeffery. She preached a powerful message on It's Time to Repent.
We doubled in size of the congregation with about 40 in attendance. I am thinking this is pretty good with the little advertisement that we have had.
Today Sunday, I preached in Mena and then came to a 7:00 pm service at Texas Road Worship Center Pastor Jerry Lee Anderson. He had a special service of nailing your needs to the cross.
We have finally arrived back to our RV and I have checked the tent out and all is well. Tomorrow I am going to start getting things back in order and get hold of a Southern Gosple Radio Station 88.9 FM here in Fort Smith about some advertisement.
All of our meetings are filmed on High quality DVD so if you want a set of these services you can purchase a whole week for $50.00
I believing for God to come and rain His Power on us in this tent meeting. If you would like more information about these meetings email me at apostletj@gmail.com
Tomorrow I will have pictures and you will be able to see what is happening in this powerful Holy Ghost Tent Revival.
Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: