Thursday, April 24, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist

Praise God His mercies endure forever. I am so excited about the new book that God has given me, "When Faith Touches the Anointing." I go and pick up the first printing of it tomorrow. I have a better more complete book coming out by June, but I wanted to get a print out before Sunday when I preach at Christ for the World. I am preaching Apostle Bobby Hogans birthday celebration.

The tent revival is going good. We have had some resistance from a pastor but I am praying God will enlighten him. A lot of his church has been coming to the tent and he came when Prophetess Brenda preached and he doesn't like women preachers. As I always say, "Get Over it."

TJ preaching Monday Night
I have had a terrible sore throat for the past two days. I thank God for His power to overcome the flesh and pains that we feel. Tonight I preached a message about going through the fire. Several people were touched as they realized in the middle of their hell Jesus is waiting for them.

Part of the tent crowd

I spent part of the day getting video ready to put on television. I am going to start broadcasting video all over the world through www.GodTube.com . I am very excited to get that started as God gives me a new venue to preach His word.

Many people have been touched by the Hand of God in these meetings tonight was no different. A man with gout in his feet came for prayer and the healing power of God touched his body. On the way out of the tent he was saying, "I already feel so much better." Praise God for His healing power.


TJ ministering in prayer line




Tomorrow night I will be having a salt service. I am believing that many miracles are going to take place in this powerful service.

Revivalist TJ Tipton



No comments: