Wednesday, April 16, 2008


Letters of a Revivalist



Praise the Lord I got my tent stretched with little droop. I am praying and believing for a new tent. I can purchase a brand new one for $6500.00 I have over half of it saved and we have been saving for the last 3 months. I am believing God to give the increase so we can take our tent revivals to a new limit. I bought 125 new chairs a couple of months ago and have 80 more to go with them.


I am also looking at buying a couple of tent heaters for $700.00 each. They will bring a tent to over 70 degrees F when it is 30 degrees outside. There is such freedom in a tent and I can follow after God instead of the rules and regulations of man.


In our next monthly newsletter I am going to bring it to my covenant partners that we need $3000.00 for our new tent. I know many of them will give towards the new tent. There is a great need besides how much easier it will be to put up, the new tent will be more impressive.



I am trying to post a picture of a tent but the system seems to be down right now. Tomorrow will get the rest of the tent set up and the chairs back in place. I washed the tent down tonight. Keep us in prayer and be praying with us about the tent.
Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: