Sunday, April 13, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist
Wow it has been a very busy three days. We have been in revival at my inlaws church with Prophetess Brenda Jeffery. She did an amazing job as God used her to prophecy into lives that needed the change of God to take place.
Over the past year I have been working on a book. The name of it is, "When Faith Touches the Anointing." I just finished it today. I sent it to the proof reader in Indiana and am also waiting for the forward from Apostle Bobby Hogan.
Speaking of Apostle Hogan, Sunday April 27, 2008 Christ for the World will be having a birthday celebration for the man of God. In honour of his birthday they are going to be having a free dinner after services. I had the honour to be asked to preach at Bobby's birthday celebration service. What an honour! I mean just to get to preach at one of the most fired up Holy Ghost Churches in America is honour enought but to be able to preach at his birthday celebration is such a compliment to the gift of God that is in me. I want to invite all that can to come to this birthday celebration.
I have got a lot done by being home the past couple of weeks. I got our new CD project done, "Preach the Word." I got the book finished, "When Faith Touches the Anointing," and now I have to finish the camper so I can leave Tuesday morning to go to Spiro to set up the tent for our first tent revival in 2008.
If you would like a copy of our new book please contact me by email or leave a comment and we will make arrangements to get the book to you. The cost per book will be $10.00 plus a $2.00 shipping and handling.
In the next few days I will be posting pictures of the tent and what work goes on to putting up the gospel tent.
Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: