Friday, April 11, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist
It's getting closer, I am starting to get excited about the tent revival in Spiro, OK. We have made the final preperations for the site with electric and water. The location will be 19346 Hwy 271. The tent will be on a corner lot next to JJ's Service Station on the East side of Spiro going towards Fort Smith, AR.
We had an awesome service tonight at the Country Church where Prophetess Brenda Jeffery is in a weekend meeting. A powerful move of God from the beginning to the end lives forever changed by the prophetic word of God.
I have been on cloud nine since last Sundays service. I wasn't able to post yesterday because I was in Fort Smith, AR at Christ for the World working on their video equipment and on the way back I stopped at a tent revival that i had seen on the way in. Needless to say I was wore out by the time that I got home.
Next Monday thru Wednesday I will be fasting for the tent revival and also for some of the needs that our covenant partners have sent in. I usually dont share these things but since this is a daily event of what is going on I felt it was ok to share when I fast, pray, and other spiritual things that take place.
I am also really behind on my Bible reading probably about 8 chapters. With the campmeeting and everything the two nights of revival at Jerry Lee's and now this weekend meeting at the Country Church I have really got behind. I will have to catch up. I am determined to get the Bible read all the way through in the next 6 months.
I am also getting excited about my Africa trip to Uganda. I am believing every penny that is needed is going to manifest forth. I was talking with a prophet friend and he was telling to start pulling my future into my NOW! It was powerful what he was saying. I am praying that the Holy Spirit will teach me how to do this. I was studying and God showed me how that he brought Pentecost which was thousands or years away into his now. If your interested in finding out how let me know.
Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: