Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist

Man today was such a great day. I GOT TO REST! After such a powerful weekend I took a day off. It was much needed. I am so thankful I have a wife that understands and let me rest. SOOOOOOO tomorrow I have to get back with it.


I also started a diet today. Yeah I know they never work out but I am going to try. I will stay about 1500 calories a day and work out daily. I did that back in 2002 and lost 50 plus pounds. As busy as I stay I need to get some of this weight off. I know I will feel better.


We found a place for the tent in Spiro, OK and Prophetess Brenda is going to check on utilities tomorrow. I am leaving Thursday to spend the day in Fort Smith helping Christ for the World with their new video equipment or their editing suite.


I will then go to Texas Road Worship Center they are in revival there and I love the Pastor Jerry Lee Anderson. He is one of the best keyboard players I have ever heard. I love playing with him.

The Devil Killer - Prophet Jerry Lee Anderson


The picture above was take at the church I was pastoring a few years ago. We had a great time. Here is also a link to hear Jerry Lee sing: www.jerryleeanderson.com/roses.html
He has other links you can listen to also. He is one of my dearest friends and I appreciate him and his wife Jodi very much. In matter of fact I will be in revival at Texas Road Worship Center the first of November of 2008.
Tomorrow I have to clean the truck and finish what I started on the camper. I will be pulling out Tuesday morning to go set up the tent in Spiro, OK. Tomorrow I will try to share a prophetic word that the Lord has been dealing with me about.
Until then
Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: