Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist
Its 2:00 am and I am not in bed yet. We were in Fort Smith today and I have to go back in the morning. Thats $40.00 US every time I make that trip. I have to go by Spiro, OK and check out the land where we are putting the tent.
Tonight in services at Texas Road Worship Center the tornado sirens went off. We bound the storm and continued on with church. I am planning to go back tomorrow night. The Friday Prophetess Brenda Jeffery will be at the Country Church Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I will be doing the praise and worship.
I want to quickly share a word from the Lord that He has been dealing with me.
PROPHETIC WORD:
The Lord started releasing a word to me about how He is going to bring different ministries into new levels by using individuals who can plant seed and bring increase into ministries . There are ministries who need to be able to do more but there is lack in finances. A definition that I use regularly is the word Frustration. Frustration is vision without provision. In other words Rhonda and I save all year long to go to Uganda. The cost is usually around $7000 US. This year however it will be about $12,000.00 US.
What would happen if someone came to me and said, "TJ, I want to pay your missionary trip to Uganda because I believe in what you are doing." That gift would take us into a new level. We could use that money for radio and TV. Shortwave radio could take the message of Christ around the world. I have two TV stations that we can put our message on for just $100.00 a week. One person could take this ministry into a new level. One person could take your ministry into a new level. Are you ready for your new level?
Apostle TJ Tipton

No comments: