Saturday, March 22, 2008

Letters from a Revivalist

(This picture taken somewhere between Dallas TX and San Antonio, TX)


Today I spent most of the day in much needed prayer. The truth is sometimes I get so busy doing Kingdom business I forget the most important thing. Spending time with the Father.

Rhonda is SOOOOO happy to be home. She misses it a lot when we are gone. When we go on the road we live in a 28 X 8 space that we call an RV. We have had this Camper now for 4 years and are praying for something bigger with slide outs. I know my God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory.

Rhonda and the triplets spent all day at her moms house. The triplets love their ma maw. When we arrive they spend more time with ma maw than at home.

We had a pretty good service tonight. The singing was good and people really entered in. Yeah I know every service is suppose to be good. But their not! A lot of times people want you to move them or prophecy over them and if you don't they just set there. In a recent meeting in Colorado a woman told me that I must not have liked her because I hadn't given her a word. Things people come up with.

Back to the service, I preached a message I titled, "Preach Jesus." I won't get into the sermon but there is a lot of truth just in the title.

The church we are holding services at is called, "The Country Church." The Pastors are Jerry and Linda Watts. Yes as I have stated before they are my in laws. Jerry is one of the most gentle men I know. He has a great love for the move of God.


Pastors Jerry & Linda Watts - Mena, AR

The Country Church Sanctuary

There were many who came up for prayer. A man was delivered from tobacco last night, and a couple came forward for prayer to get pregnant. I believe she will conceive in the name of Jesus.

I get such a thrill to pray for people and watch God do a work right in front of your eyes. We serve an awesome and powerful God. I have to get ready for the mornings service which is Resurrection Sunday.

Praise God He is Risen!

No comments: