Monday, March 31, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist


Praise the Lord I am almost finished with our newest CD project. I have to mix Rhonda's song and add one more. If you would like to hear a few of the songs you can check out my myspace and hear four of the new songs. It is a relief to get this project over with. I have been working on it almost a week. That is the longest it has ever taken me to finish a project but with triplets running around everywhere it can be a bit hectic.


I have been praying all day for a couple of things that we desperatly need. One thing is a better RV. We travel in a 32' RV that is a 1992 model. It has served its purpose. The trailor is getting a little small with no slide outs. I was talking to a man the other day and he was telling me they make 45' travel trailor with a couple of slide outs. What a wonderful blessing that would be to be able to take my family on the road and have some extra roo. If you are an intercessor reading this please pray for this to happen for us.


The second thing I have been petitioning the Lord for is a bigger tent. I have a been using a 40' X 40' it can seat 120 people. I know that is a lot for this day but I have seen if filled several times. I am believing for a 48' X 70' Oval tent. It can seat almost 350 people. In todays society looks can be essential to people coming to a tent revival.


Me Preaching in my 40' X 40' tent


As I was thinking about these two major things that the ministry needs I heard the word of the Lord say, "all it takes is one person listening to me." That is a sermon in its self but what the Lord was saying to me is, "Just one person listening to God could provide every need this ministry has." I believe that just one divine contact can turn a persons ministry around.


It took TD Jakes to take a hair dresser by the name of Jaunita Bynum and helps push her into one of the nations foremost women ministers.

I know that God has my TD Jakes if you will that is going to help me take the name of Jesus to all the nations of the earth.


The same with any minister, just one person can make a difference in your ministry. Start prophecying that divine connection. Mine is on their way and yours can too. Who knows how the Holy Spirit can bring this in the path of someone who has been praying diligently "Lord how can my wealth make a difference." DIVINE CONNECTIONS - That is what the Kingdom of God is about.

Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: