Tuesday, April 01, 2008



It's a wrap! I finished the last song of our new CD project, "Preach the Word." The last song I did is a song I have wanted to do for many years, "I Bowed on My Knees." I was saving the toughest for last. Tomorrow I will be printing and making copies of the CD getting them ready for Camp Meeting at Christ For the World in Fort Smith, AR.


I have really been fighting a battle today. I believe God has more doors out there than I could ever open but it is so hard to wait sometimes. I hang on to the verse in 2 Cor. 4:17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; I know most of the church goes through long and difficult afflictions, but I would rather be like Paul. I know that the affliction I am in is light and just for a moment. God is going to start opening doors that no man can close.


I also got some great news today or great photos today. My oldest son Bryan is in Iraq and Ashley (my daughter in-law) sent me some pictures of him today. Every time I get a pic of him I put in on my desktop and every time I look at him I pray for his safety and thank God I have a son that is willing to fight and even die for my freedom and freedom of others. Thank you Bryan!


Bryan Tipton US Army in Iraq

It has been a long day and tomorrow there is still much more to do. I have to press all my suites for camp meeting and get my table product ready.

I want to thank everyone for their prayers and I hope you are enjoying the music that is playing on our web page and my space. The page links are at the top of the page.

I also encourage you to leave posts and thoughts of what God is sharing with you.

Revivalist TJ Tipton





No comments: