Thursday, April 03, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist


This is a little late but better late than never. I realize that there might be days that I cannot write a blog. Yesterday was one of those days. I was up till 6:00 am preparing stuff for my product table to take with me to camp meeting. A lot of people don't understand. If I dont preach we (Rhonda, Colton, Faith, and Rebekah) dont eat. Ok that might be a little overboard but its still the truth. LOL


When I dont do revivals I cant pay bills, pastors salaries that we have on staff in other countries, and clothes for the triplets. Needless to say the product table helps greatly. Sometimes it is our bread and butter.


Today I am leaving for camp meeting and I am looking forward to a great and powerful time. See old friends and meet new ones. Rhonda is staying home this round. I was going to take the RV and stay but I have a friend who is going so I am going to ride back and forth with him, it is only about an hour and half from the house.


I am also excited about getting the Smith Wigglesworth CD's. That will be a highlight of the week. I have preached so much about Smith Wigglesworth I feel like I almost know him. Now I will get to hear him preach.


I still have a lot to do before I leave at 2:00 pm. Iron clothes, shave, etc.

Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: