Sunday, March 30, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist
www.thesentones.org


Ok I am getting really restless. I have been home for almost two weeks and I am going crazy. One good thing about being at home I always have a place to preach on Sundays and special events. When I turned the church that I was pastoring over to Jerry and Linda Watts their was an understanding that when I did come home I would get the opportunity to minister as much as I liked.


I really appreciate people who keep their word. Every time I am at home he always asks if I want to minister on Sunday am services. I don't always say yes but I appreciate him asking.


Back to the going crazy. I love revival, I love the excitement, the anticipation of that nights meeting. When I am in a tent revival I will spend a lot of the day just underneath the tent. I have seen so many miracles take place and I believe because of the prayer and saturation of the anointing. If there is one thing I know its the power of the anointing. I try not to preach when I am writing these blogs but when I know something I like to share it.


The anointing is tangible and transferable. I have salt services, anointing oil services, and prayer clothe services because I believe one needs to transfer the anointing. I get calls all the time about the power of prayer clothes.


One I will share. About three monts ago I got an email from a pastor in Kagoma, Uganda, Africa. I was there last August in a service and I handed out prayer clothes that I had been wearing on my body while I was preaching. A few months later a woman, who had taken a prayer clothes, baby got violently sick. She took the child to the hospital who said there was not hope that the child was going to die. She took the child home and remembered the prayer clothe that I gave her. She boiled the clothe in water and put the water in the babies bottle. The moment that the bottle touched the child's lips the baby became instantly whole. PRAISE GOD for the anointing.


Meeting in Kagoma Uganda where prayer clothe was handed out
I took Rhonda out to eat at her favorite Mexican Resteraunt. She loves good Mexican Food. I also talked to a couple of preachers today. I try to network with as many men and women of God I can. I believe that is one of the greatest weaknesses in the area of what I am doing. There is so little networking! I think it is because most have the lone ranger mentality. I have asked people to go into a tent revival or a conference together but with no avail.

I don't understand but I guess many have their reasons. I pray I stay open to being used and not closed to ministering with others.

Monday I will start working on the RV and getting it ready for Camp Meeting at Christ for the World and then the revival at Texas Road Worship Center in Fort Smith, AR




Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: