Saturday, March 29, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist


My day started early and is ending late. It is about 3:00 am and I am just finishing most of the CD project I have about three more songs to record on the project.


Rhonda and I started out early this morning driving about 90 miles to Spiro, OK where we are thinking of putting up the gospel tent. We met with a friend of ours Brenda Jeffery. She is an incridible preacher and prophetess. She took me to look at some land and it was a great location.


Rhonda and I then went to Fort Smith to do some shopping and eat dinner. On the way back from Fort Smith which is about an hour and a half away from home. We stopped in Waldron and met with some friends for about and hour.


When I got back home Rhonda had to go to her home away from home (Wal-Mart)


When she got back I started recording again. Needless to say I am very tired.


I also talked to a friend about putting the gospel tent up at Branson, MO or around the Branson area. We would offer a nightly concert free of charge. Not long after that a dear friend of mine called from Pueblo CO about us putting up a tent the middle of July. The summer is really shaping up.


The middle of next week I will be going to Bobby Hogan's Anniversary Camp Meeting. Then I will spend the next week at Texas Road Worship Center where they will be in revival for that week.

If you would be interested in us coming and doing a tent revival in your area please contact us. Our email addy is located on our web page http://www.thesentones.org/

I did recieve a pleasant surprise. While I was working on the CD project I recieved a phone call from one of my spiritual sons in Uganda Africa. His name is Rock and he is working so hard to build the Kingdom of God. I have several pastors who would love for someone to sponsor their work in Africa. If you are interested please let me know.

Revivalist TJ Tipton



No comments: