Thursday, March 27, 2008

Letters From a Revivalist
http://www.thesentones.org/

PRAISE THE LORD! After trial and errorI finally got my digital studio to work. Today I have been so busy. When I woke up I knew I had to get the letters to our covenant partners out today. After printing, stuffing and licking envelopes it was time for church. I don't know about other full time evangelists or revivalists but I find it very important to attend church even when I am off the road. If I am not attending "The Country Church," I am attending, "Christ for the World" in Fort Smith, AR.


I did get to cut a couple of songs today. I also got two of the triplets, Colton and Faith, singing Jesus on the Main Line.


Colton loves to sing and everytime I sing when I preach he does the same. His favorite song is, "Let Revival Roll." The old saying, "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree" is true when it comes to Colton.

Colton singing at New Life Church in Wewoka, OK
I worked a little on the RV Camper. We need something bigger. I don't know what, but it needs a lot of storage. I am usually hauling our center pole for our Gospel Tent as well as the Peavy SP-5's in the RV. This makes it very cramped and I spend a lot of time getting stuff out of the camper just so we can make beds or clean the camper. But just as God supplied this camper, He will supply another one.
I am also trying to figure how to get the most out of Google Adsense. I know that whatever we make off of Adsense is going to bless many in other churches and other countries.
Its late and I have not read the Bible for today. Please pray that God will open doors for us to put up the tent across OK, MO, CO, and wherever else we need to go.
Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: