Friday, March 28, 2008

Letters From a Revivalist
Sometimes I wonder where does time go. Today has went by so fast I am wondering where did it go. I know what David meant when he said that, "life is but a vapor."

Today I recorded more songs for our next music CD project. Some of the songs on this project is Preach the Word, If That Mountain Dont Move, Child of the Light, Did I Forget to Pray, How Great Thou Art, and I'm Still Holding On. Rhonda is going to record a song also, Feel the Nails. Three more songs and it will be a wrap.

Tomorrow I will be leaving for the Fort Smith area to start looking for some land to put up the tent. We want to start April 18th that is on a Friday night. Rhonda and I have been talking about putting our product on the internet. We have so many things that we sell on our table. Besides the five CD's that we sell that we have recorded over the past five years. We also have Christian T-Shirts. We also have anointing oil from Israel as well as DVD of services that we have preached. One of the most exciting things we will be adding in the next couple of weeks will be a CD of Smith Wigglesworth. It will be a three CD set of him ministering.

I also have one of the largest DVD libraries of AA Allen that I have seen. I am constantly adding more DVD's all the time. I also have some Jack Coe and CD's of great tent preachers.

A.A. Allen

I am also praying that there will be some doors opened for us to go and minister at some churches. We have churches that we go to every year, but we are praying for more to open up. If you are a pastor and would be interested in The Sent Ones coming and ministering at your church please contact me at apostletj@google.com and I will send you a DVD of a recent service.

I guess I better be getting in bed it is late and I have to get up early to head to Spiro, OK then to Fort Smith. I will let you know how it went on tomorrows blog

Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: