Monday, March 31, 2008

Letters of a Revivalist

Praise God for His many blessings that He shared with His children. There are times that you know that God is opening heaven over you. You dont necessarily feel it but you just know it. Toay has been a good day. I even got a nap.
I went to bed about 3:30 am and got up at 8:30 am. I preached this morning on Dare to Dream. God loves dreamers. I will never forget the first time I started dreaming about going to Africa. I was in a service and a mighty woman of God, Gwen Shaw laid her hands on me and commissioned me to take the Word of God to the nations. I didnt understand all of it but I knew that a dream had been planted. That is all I could think about. The next day at a funeral in Fort Gibson, OK, Mike Reed came up to me and asked me if I would come to Uganda Africa where he was about to be a resident missionary with the IPHC.
Before I went I met a young man that full of vision and full of the Holy Ghost. His name was Herber Kuuku. He was over 50 churches in Uganda. When I arrived at the airport in Uganda, he was there to meet me. We have since been friends and this November when I return for my third time I will be doing a pastors conference for the churches that he is over.

Apostle Herbert Kuuku

I am almost finished with my CD project I have to cut one more song and Rhonda has to cut her song and we are finished. It is probably my best project that I have ever done. We are also getting ready for this summers tent revivals. I call it the preperation of the Gospel. It takes a lot we are building a new platform with a very nice background.

I will have a lot to do to the RV. I have to clean it and get it ready for camp meeting this week at Christ for the World in Fort Smith, AR

If you are interested in hearing a few songs of our CD project you can hear them on myspace. The web page is www.myspace.com/apostletj

I also want to say that we are having great response from our blogs. We appreciate everyone and what they are doing to help us build the Kingdom of God.

Revivalist TJ Tipton

No comments: